Friday, July 10, 2009

Woke up feeling refreshed! Thought it was only 9...but urghs, it was actually 1215 pm. Heh. Headed down to International blding for coca buffet. It was crowded even on a weekday, surprisingly. jQ love the place, and coca seems to be the ONLY hotpot he enjoys. I wonder why. He was the one who brought me the last time.
Went back office to collect my running pack for the upcoming 'POSB Run for the kids' this coming Sunday morning at SengKang. And I realised I don't have a proper running shoes...and how can I make it for the 3.5km run? Shopped at Queensway...ANDDD...spent 300+. Faintz. Got myself a pair of Adidas track shoes and a pair of Adidas running shorts. jQ got himself a NIKE berms and a dono-wad-brand-but-still-not cheap shoes.

Then headed home for our lovely boys. Brought them to West Coast Park for a run...I love the way Fluff chase the big dogs...I've just whipped up a healthy meal for my lil ones. Brown rice with salmon, tomato and hard boiled eggs. Yummy! ok, I'm running late...gg to meet the group for KTV and then drinks after that. tata!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home