Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Alright...long weekendddssss ovvvver.... :(

I have:
1) Got my bikini
2) Got a tan (which makes no diff...)
3) Got my nails painted pink
4) Practised dance today
5) Visited JB for CRABBBBBBB

I have not:
NONE! hoho... :P Other than the above that I planned to do, of cos I have:
1) Brought lil boys to West Coast Dog Park TWICE!! On sat and today.
2) Bathed Cookie (Fluff nids to wait alil while ok?)
3) Suppered at Balestier Bak Kut Teh
4) Ordered Pizzzzaaa and dinner-ed home with the family
5) Sakae-d for lunch at Sentosa
6) Brought Mom to Alvin for a new perm! Now she has fringe like mine...keke
7) Rested, rested, rested.

I am soooo glad now. Took random pics and here u are. My entry's equally random.

At Sakae - Sentosa

View from Sakae

jQ boy's hungry

Weather's extremely hot...Urghs...uncomfy, ugly.

On the way to Vivo...

Waiting for car to be washed @ JB

@ JB

Daddy and the boys!

That's cookie!

and that's ME and my darlings










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home