Monday, July 20, 2009

I've just reached Spore a few hours back. Should have come back yesterday, if not for the flight delay due to typhoon in HK. I'm feeling....satisfied. Did 90% of what i've planned and had 10% surprise events. Being with jQ every min for 6 days was really great. And now, I'm kinda unused to it. :( But I've got my fluff and cookie.

Visited:
- APM @ Kwan Tong
- Disneyland
- Princess Margaret Hospital!!! (was sent there in an ambulance...had an asthma attack!)
- Langham Place @ Mong Kok
- The Peak
- Macau (black sand beach...go kart...fooooddddd!)
- Wong Tai Sin temple
- Temple street...lady's market...
- misc shopping @ Causeway Bay :)

I LOVE HK. as usual. I LOVE ANN, JASON, IRENE...and thanks darling for making this trip and event one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home