Friday, August 07, 2009

Start of a looonngggg weekend! =)

Today wasn't that productive at work, but still, I completed some serious backlogs. Finally. One down. I drove to work today, cos Daddy's not in SG so I've access to the car. Carpark was expensive, but still cheaper than taking cab. Had staff briefing till 11....and then it was bdae lunch for PK...then it was busy busy filling up all the evaluation forms that are long outstanding....then it was preparation for debrief...and....we had debrief at Harry's. Then...it was end of the day with me having a red burning hot face. Gave Meow a ride back home, and I went to Chevron for Alice's baby's 1st mth celebration. jQ's staying overnight, but I miss my doggies tooo much, so I came home. :P

Ok, what am I gona do these 3 days?
1) Get bikini
2) Get a tan
3) Start swimming laps
4) Do dance practice
5) Visit Msia? Maybe...

Raaarrrrrh.......I'm feeling broke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home