Thursday, August 06, 2009

Had an ok ok day today...had a great mala lunch with BB today at Far East Square today. We ate the hotpot machiam like we're having dinner, soooo slow and leisurely. Chat chat chat while we ate. But it was good. :)

Work was ok, not much progress. I must buck up! Serious need. Wells. Lesson was good though...learnt alot again. I learnt about the right posture for my waltz, which was at some point, very frustrating!! But still, after my PERSIST QUESTIONING...I got it I think. Need practice. SW and I have decided to fly to KL for the comp instead of the tortorous 4 hr bus ride. Shall go confirm our leaves before booking the tics.

Today is officially our last day in the Lavender studio. Though I will miss here, (and the convenient location) I very much look forward to a bigger, newer studio...where all of Annie Dancesport folks can build new memories together again! Some pics we took of our lovely studio, where we call HOME!












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home