Wednesday, July 29, 2009

In a while, it will be my birthday. There have been a few lunches and dinners planned for me, and thank you very much for remembering and taking time off to plan.
- Twin seems to think my bdae is on 31st July. Haha, and initially booked my for lunch on FRIDAY! Anyway, she found out it shld be Thurs instead. Keke. So we gona have the Suntec Mala hotpot with some ppl frm the dept.
- Ling and Connie planned a belated bdae dinner with the group on Friday. And funny thing is they planned already and Connie thinks Ling has told me about it. And no, she did not. Lucky thing is, I’m not so popular…so nothing on Friday.
- Jiana asked me out for dinner today. And makes it sound like it’s just ME AND HER. And well…Sinyee called me yesterday and mentioned about the dinner today. What is happening?
- SW’s gona treat me to dinner on Saturday before dance practice. I’ve not thought of what prezzie I WAN LA.
- jQ boy has given me my pressie. That’s the new Nokia N97. I’m still loving it. But, I’ve problems downloading from Music Store, so fed-up. Tml’s (my actual bdae) will be spent with my dearest boy.

Happy Birthday to myself…on my birthday, I wish:
- My brother will come home to join the family soon
- My parents are healthy, and remain happy in the things they do
- Lil ones will not suffer from any illness and live happy lives with us
- jQ boy and me will have a really strong and lasting relationship, and be together through thick and thin.
- My friendship with my love ones (u know who u are) will last a lifetime
- I have the motivation to do my best in both my career, have the courage and persistence to face challenges, and at the end of it all, become a stronger and wiser person
- To continue to improve in my dance, and one day, I will stand at the top.
- No matter what happens…I will remain who I am, a happy girl.

Loves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home