Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Today marks the last day of my 2 weeks leave. Over these 2 weeks, I really enjoyed myself to the fullest, played hard, and did most the things I planned. I have not 1) gone for facial, 2) drank milk. hehe. Now, back to reality. It's serious work once again, and I am gona make this promise to myself. Reach office by 8:45 everyday to 1) have breakfast 2) finish checking all mails before the day starts.

That's all. Today I manicured at vivo...and yeapie, my fingers look really clean now as I painted them skin color. jQ brought me for durian at Geylang, whoah I love the mao shan wang. That is probably the only durian I eat nowadays...creamy, bitter yet sweet. LOVE IT! Cooked dinner for the family and jQ. Simple dishes, but everyone was happy and FULL. I cooked egg, nuggets, french beans, vegetable soup + bought rou gan. :)

Cookie's happy whenever he sees me at the stove. HEHE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home