Saturday, July 11, 2009

Photos taken by Connie, yesterday night...whose camera's reso is said to be better...haha


Today I didn't do much. Went for latin lesson and Annie changed a bit of our chacha routine to make it look more attractive. I learnt more about winding again...guess that is very important. Yet, difficult to master.
Supposed to go facial today. I f***ing lost my way and it really blew my top off. I went crazy on the road...missed my appt (for the 2nd time), and went back to look for jQ fuming. jQ was ill today, yet I gave him a hard time. He was running a fever of 38 degrees...ended up lazing at his house and then took him to the doctor in the evening. :( Hope he's well now. SO, I missed my dance practice. AND...I left my mobile with jQ. Sux.
Not a gd day. :(
















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home