Sunday, July 12, 2009

That's Cookie. Somehow, this picture looks a bit sad. 背影看起来总是那么悲伤。:) Well, I'm sure they are happy to be with us.

Woke up really early today. Like 6am! Cabbed all the way to Seng Kang for the 'POSB Run for the kids'. COst me 22 bucks. Urghs. Still, I did not regret signing up for the charity run...I was really doubtful of my ability to run 3.5km. Afterall I haven't been running...or rather never ran. I don't even have a pair of proper running shoes. :P Surprisingly I completed the run, with minimal stopping. I only stop once to wait for my fellow colleague, but I went ahead after awhile and ran all the way to the finishing point. Think I am the faster batch to reach...hooray. I'm motivated to do longer distance next time.

Counting down to my hk trip...




























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home