Sunday, July 18, 2010

I'm feeling extremely guilty towards my lil ones.

I am making a promise here. Hehe. From tml onwards, I shall walk them every Monday - evening with no dance! Every Sunday mornings I shall bring them out too...! This is the least I must fulfill. And I can make it happen with my busy schedule. :) just a lil more discipline. Things can be done easily.

Pampered myself over the weekends. And feeling good. I simply need more time for myself... So, what did I do this weekend?

- danced on saturday (ok not very happy)
- facial at kose
- walked dogs with mom on sunday morn
- bathed dogs (yeah! I luv to see them clean and smelling nice)
- ride at west coast park with JQ
- caught Korean dancical 'sachoom' at the esplanade
- tea time at max brenner (for free! Cos of the booo booo this waiter made. )
- hair treatment at Ji Won + JQ had a haircut too
- dinner at sakae
- back at JQ place to watch my fav pp stream!

weekends shld be like this!





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home