Monday, September 06, 2010

Life's back to normal, and I can finally take a breather. But somehow, now I don't want to rest...it feels empty. All the rush, the numerous practise before comp, now I'm slightly lost. Ah-hem, but I gained sth over this comp...a scar on my forehead! I was bleeding on the competition floor yesterday, scared the shit outa of mum. Thanks to someone's tooth, which is still intact. Hahaa. It was a great event, though performance during pream semis was very much below par, with unstable steps and messy movements. So yea, we dun deserve to get through...nth to do with the adjudicators. Came in fifth for Latin amateur rising star...though not satisfied, I guess this is the best I can do for now. The couples placed before us are indeed better. :)

Very much thanks to Annie who really spend alot of time and patience on us. She is the best best teacher I've met, strict and dedicated and have given us really strong foundation. Thanks to ooi and dennis as well, who gave us a different perspective to dance.

I'm addicted to making costumes! Gona make a new one again. Heeee I've got the design in mind already. Shall get it done in Bangkok this round. Thumbs up! Can't wait.

Brought lil ones to west coast park this afternoon. There was a dog event and wow, fluff and cookie were so excited to see hundreds of doggie friends. Participated in the dog walk and it was so fun. Realize cookie likes dogs with long fur! Those hairless ones are not to his liking...so funny. 以貌取狗.

Okies. What's next? Visit jiwon this week, focus on my work and clearing those backlogs, rest, and plan my visit to hong kong, and plan my training schedule for the next comp. I have lots of plans in mind for my training already...great. :)

Nights.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home