Sunday, January 30, 2011




That's me posting with the sculpture at our new house - cityview @ boon keng. Our new place is finally ready for key collection. Our block is scheduled to collect our keys from 31jan - 7 feb, but we have yet to receive the appointmen letter. Will give the developer a call tml to check...hopefully our appeal is not rejected. Fingers crossed.



And yup! That's our block sign outside the lift lobby.



And our mailbox! :p right at the bottom.



And this is the lift security system. Cool~

So the planning begins. I've more less decided on the style I want, even down to the furniture colour and style. Which room to fix blinds, curtains, and where to have feature walls / mirror. Went Balestier to look at lightings, and I've picked my dining chandelier! Love that piece...but shall kiv first till I see my unit soon. And today, we went imm for a walk, and unexpectedly purchased our mattress! Yes, it's early but we can choose the delivery date, so we can get it delivered once the reno is completed. Love the mattress ttm....!

Here it is.





Hmm. And I found the perfect 2 seater for the masterbed room. But kiv first! I really would love to have this piece too...



:) now I can't wait to start the reno...quick quick!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home