Thursday, July 13, 2006



Ashed babe has just given me ONE piece of orange. sooo i shall love her too......*duh* sooooo this is that silly babe.... and YA, she just STUFFED another piece into my TINY little mouth....heeee...*not that tiny la*, just tt hers is A LITTLE under-sized. Oh, and again i think it's not tt her mouth is small, but her FACE is big and ROUND. *Clapssss*

Sooo, Ashed babe and I went to get this nice little box for u.....it's refillable..... :P Ashed babe got her SOMEONE SOMETHING toooo!!!!! grrrrrrrrrr...........not sure who it is for LAH. Haha, ask me ask me!

Had a good lunch with her at this kopitiam. Had nice nice prawn mee, and lousy chrysanthemum. Argh.....BYE BYE. post again. gg Maybank later.

*Happy 3 months...loves*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home