Sunday, October 22, 2006


My first week is over in DBS, and I'm happy to announce that i was not LATE for 5 full days in a row. It's really a big big accomplishment for me, claps please. SO i deserve something good today! I went to Malacca. Not too far from SG, it was just abt 2 hours drive....that place was, HOT HOT HOT. We were supposed to be there for some special purpose, important business, ah-haha....some cock-up lah, and we ended up shopping. AND not even eating any famous food there la~ So it was effectively...driving 2 hours for shopping at causeway-point-look-alike.

Din manage to buy much, dear got me this turtle that baobei ling has too.....but think a lil different. We got two....one big, one small. SUPER cute. hmm, and one nail polish from Skin Shop, and I was soo eager to apply onto my initially ugly and cannot-make-it toenails, that i did it on a moving car! what happens? That guy insists that i put my disastrous toe onto my blog.....here it is. I need a peti one of this days....CONNIE!!! I WAN A PETI, bring me pls. haha, this babe does her nails THIS THIS often. Think now not so liao rite..... :)

Back at abt 9+.....and we went to a place which will be his second home SOON...and maybe mine too? Erm, i mean, I'll be a maid at this second home. sooo....




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home