Thursday, October 26, 2006

Steamboat steamboat





Firstly, thanks to Adrian and Mian Mian for helping out! WIthout the two of u, the gathering would not have been possible. Thanks Caiqing for the titbits too!!! And everyone who was present.....I wonder when we'll have such a gathering again. It's really a KPMG-Leavers gathering yo~ Too bad babe was not here....... :(

To Andy: I thought you said you'll help me with the fruit salad? haha....end up, my MOM was cutting the fruits, and u were the one helping to pluck grapes one by one to pass on to my MOM.... bleh. Still, thanks hunk!

Ash & Babe: wish the two of u a pleasant journey to JAPAN!!! Get me nice food ok? Cos clothes there are too ex.... and dun think u love me enough to get me clothes as present rite? :P

YY: hope donggu is feeling better!!!!

Baobei: why baobei always talk to me so fiercely? WE ARE FRENDS!


Btw, my big big boss told me I'll be gg to Hong Kong next year for work....not too sure for how long. I am excited!! But......fearful too. I wonder how things will go bah~~ :) Afterall, it's my first overseas business trip!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home