Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I haven't met many friends these days, feeling lethargic.

I need to breathe some fresh air. *I am not feeling moody* I just felt that I need to have some time to myself, or just with someone to spend a quiet afternoon, with no program planned for the day. The ideal place I can think of is East Coast Park...but I don seem to be able to find this chance. Sometimes, your life gets so packed with stuff that you lost urself in all these activities. Sometimes, you forget why you are doing them, what was ur purpose of being at a certain place, doing certain things. At times, I felt like a slave to those activities that I willingly commit myself. Ironic it may seem, but this is what is happening to me. I don't think I feel unhappy doing all these things, but I feel like a robot just gg thru the motion, getting things done as planned in my PDA. I just need a break from this routine. I wonder if anyone feels the same as me? Not that I know of at this moment. Who has good suggestion for me? :)

Well, I have been rather happy with Sam's teaching. Btw, I spend most of the time admiring him. :P And maybe just 50% of the time concentrating on myself...wahaha. I noted that we got to really learn to FREE ourselves when dancing. This is easier said than done, and it's very abstract. Shenhong has to learn this, and me too. Our actions are too "forced", and it doesn't come naturally from the heart. I realise looking at ur partner into his eyes is a good way to improve the dance. I felt that my actions are bigger, more complete.

jQ boy: when can we ever have a day to ourselves? And no other things waiting for us...?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home