Sunday, April 08, 2007


If nothing goes wrong, I should have my first Maltese this Xmas. I'm still considering...as I may not have the time to take good care of it. I am asking myself if I will go home more often, and be more homely if I have a cutie waiting for me at home. Many things to consider...I've read through many website since last year end, but I haven't come to a conclusion whether to get it or not. I am afraid of seeing it die at old age, afraid that it may have disease. Ah.....
But, from another angle, it's gona bring joy to me, (family...?? i noe mom likes small dogs, but TAME ONES). jQ says we will bring it to East Coast Park on alternate Sundays early in the morning abt 7+....then we can hava breakfast before he starts work, and b4 I do my dancing. Thinking abt that makes me feel like owning one......
Let me consider.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home