Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I think I need to get hold of myself. Beginning to lose control at work, losing control of my temper. Just getting more and more stressful these days, and I am on the verge of offending pple. Sometimes, I just want pple to leave me alone, and give me some peace......but it doesn't seem to be happening. Or, maybe I am giving myself pressure. I am my own enemy. Sigh...still, i broke down in office for the first time. And am I lucky or what...a VP (who is very close to MY VP) caught me with red and watery eyes and brought me for a walk. I don't know how my VP views this now.....I just don wanna be paranoid.

These days have been like this. Gloomy. The happiest time of the day is lunch....I have Baobei, YY and the rest, sometimes Connie. After work, i don feel like going anywhere...don feel like shopping, and don even feel like dancing. Today...I cancelled my ballroom lesson, just cos I don feel like moving. I fell sick yesterday, and was on half-day MC. Somehow, I enjoy going home straight, lie infront of the TV with family, and shutting myself from the rest of the world. I guess, it's just temporary....I hope.

Baobei has been supportive. The bimbo pouch is very nice hor? We stood at a shop at Far East Square and couldn't make up our mind which pouch to get. And we claimed that the pouch 不耐看 ... and chose sth else...and after we paid, we both looked at each other, and took the 不耐看one... haha. Nvm, we like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home