Thursday, May 10, 2007

Fond Memories

Just back from work, and I had some quiet time to myself on the half-hour bus ride home. In that half hour, came to my mind many flash backs...of the days in KPMG. I realise how much I've grown, more matured in the working sense. I realise also, how much things have changed, the littles girls we used to be, now many are thinking of settling down. I ran thru the pics in my pc, and so funny were the photos we took everyday in the office...acting cute and I still remember us running arnd in the office. Oh, a bunch of sch girls. I can say, we grew up (or OLD??) together.

There are some special pple, though we do not talk to each other anymore, due to one misunderstanding or another, who still make me feel nostalgic everytime I think of the days I spent with them. Indeed, these pple ...despite making me cry, or go thru sleepless nights, and moody weekends, made my life very very colorful. There was so much support from so many genuine friends. Maybe I shld say, so many things happened in such a short time. I feel like turning back time. but, i can't. If there is one thing I can do, I'll nvr wanna lose certain frends, and certain things won't just be memories. I'm feeling ... just emotional.

:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home