Wednesday, May 02, 2007

LABOUR DAY

I had the most memorable(disastrous) labour day.


Well, pre-holiday was fun, mahjong-ed with sisters at my place on Monday night and i won $2. jQ picked me to his place at abt 2am...and I slept. THEN IT WAS TUESDAY.


10am - jQ went to his shop, leaving me alone at his hse, sound asleep
1 pm - Ting Ting took her towel, contact lens, and clothes, and went for her happiness shower.

Washed hair, conditioned...and shokubutsu, here I come!! There it was, the innocent looking shokubutsu contained in a palmolive dispenser was sitting harmless on the shelf. As i pressed onto the pump, with hardened shokubutsu at the hole opening, ONE BIG STREAM of HIGHLY CONCENTRATED WHITE FRAGRANT SHOKUBUTSU shot straight into my poor left eye.

****** soon after, I was lying on the bed at the Raffles Hospital's a&e department, with a beautiful looking nurse washing my eye with TWO litres of distilled water for 1 hour plus*******
DAMNed. AWwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Anyways, the second half of the day was still good, despite not being able to make out things more than 1 metre away. jQ and me went to Pet Mover's and Ericssion Pet Farm, whoah......so cute....the puppies are sooo cute soo cute. I think I may not get a maltese, but a Cavalier King Charles instead. I like the color, and the face. Yup, I have confirmed, that I will get my lovely puppy in December. We're waiting patiently for the arrival of our new family member.


Towards the evening, my eyes were tearing badly. sooo....i spent the end of labour day back at Raffles Hospital. Please show me some concern friends, AND NOT LAUGH AT ME!!! These are the ppl who literally laughed either right in my face, or...over the phone...or email.


Culprit list

1. ANG CHEW PENG

2. CONNIE CHAM P.Y

3. CHEN YANLING

4. NADIAH CHANG

5. my VP TAN SOCK NOI




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home