Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Mom's been away having fun in Melbourne for the 2nd day. Quite alright, but I've got clothes piled up already. :( The worse thing is, I feel that Daddy looks very lonely whenever mom's not arnd, and I hope Mom comes back real soon.

Work has been rather slack for me. I tea-break like twice a day? No more no more...I simply need to work faster these 2 days. If not, that's the end of me, cos it'll be the first time I gona miss a deadline. :P

ah....I dono how I'm feeling, but I can be real paranoid too. Been imagining things, and making a fuss out of everything. I hope the feeling goes away. PLease. Going for a chalet at sentosa this Sunday with jQ boy and his relatives, hope I won't be STARED at. haha. ok...I'm feeling lazy. I just hope, EVERYONE's HAPPY! I wish all happiness. Duh. My mind is blank now. nites.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home