Monday, June 04, 2007


I had a great LONG weekend.
Saturday was spent at the SAF Yacht Club at Tanah Merah with jQ. A beautiful day indeed, although I spent quite some time sitting by myself, playing some silly game on my PDA. jQ had a mini roadshow at the club in the day, so I took the chance to admire the sea, watch the sailors and enjoy the afternoon breeze, while feasting on my bbq chicken wings. Basically I had a lot of time on my own..slightly boring but jQ made time for me now and then, and we'll go to the arcade and walk around the area to "blow wind".
We sneaked into the function hall where the members were holding a 40th birthday for the Yacht Club and had a free buffet in the evening! haha...dono how we got hold of a beer voucher, and re redeemed a glass of Tiger. :) Played the silly 5-10 at one corner of the staircase.... haha
The rest of the night was spent drinking with jQ and his suppliers. Not bad la.I wasn't listening to their conversation at all...was totally in a world of my own, and downing 4 glasses of Tiger. It's been a long time since I last drank. Great...I got high. hahas.
Well....Sunday was great too!! Learnt parallel parking, and I think the instructor almost slapped me. haha, cos I kept staring at him blindly when he says "ok, drive out of the lot" and told him "how huh?". I DID THIS FOR BLOODY 3 TIMES. I can't imagine why my brain was sooooo retarded. It's ok......I succeeded afterall. Then it was latin lesson. I LOVE SAM LA!!!!!! fainted. I am falling in love with me TEACHER! ok. i better stop here else I'll go gaga again. :) 6 lessons, and we finished chacha n jive. This is the first time a teacher tells me my strength. He wants us to recognise our strengths and work on them...honestly, I have nvr asked myself what my strength was, but what are my weaknesses. Darn. I think the reason why I can't improve is that, I have far tooo many weaknesses to work on soo I never saw much improvement. haha. I learnt also not to treat my dance steps as "steps" and "routine", but something else. U noe..."something else" is for one to discover, and not taught. There is a chance of not discovering it afterall though. :) I'll try.
After dance it was time to see my future FLUFFY! jQ and I have decided to get a pedigree maltese, and a mini breed. So it's gona cost $1,800. Though more expensive, it's worth it! Just 1 1/2 more months......and Fluffy's gona join the family. *loves*
*I'm dreaming of u, Fluffy.*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home