Saturday, May 12, 2007

11th May 2007 - HAppY biRthday MOMMY!!

Mom's not in SG to celebrate birthday with us, but I'm sure she had a good time in Aussie with Aunt Maggie and Annie's family. Mom called back arnd 12+ am aussie time and told us that it's her birthday. Haaaa........and that was arnd 10+ pm over here. Birthday girl has got lotsa luck ya? She won abt A$200 from playing the jackpot. whoah whoah, mom and me both have quite good luck when it comes to the jackpot. :)

rebond / not to rebond? The question has been bothering me FOR A FEW WEEKS. I feel ok when I tie up my hair, and I look younger with my hair in a pony tail. But, it's messy la, and I can only have ONE KIND of look. No style la, I got to say. But, natural.....so which look? Please tell me........I'm sucha bimbo. I can't believe I can be brooding over such an issue. hoooohooo...but u know, I realise that pple who are comfortably in a relationship will tend to start looking auntie, and ungroom...eventually. The auntie look is slowly attacking me, tell me I'm wrong. :( Everytime I asked him if my hair is messy, he will say it's fine. Even when I trimed my brows, or had my nails manicured, it doesn't make to difference to him. Like...these things are immaterial to him. It's good in a way...but, I'll start to feel TOO comfortable with myself. No...NOOOOOooooooooooooooo. ok, rebond = yes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home