Saturday, May 26, 2007

Ok, I'm sick. I mean, physically sick. Started having fever after the department bowling competition yesterday, about 10+. The fever and joint aches struck out of a sudden, and the feeling got worse and worse on the way to West Coast Mac with jQ. Physical discomfort was accompanied by, unfortunately, mental stress. I believe the problem with me is that I tend to inflict pain onto myself (pervert?). Why can't I be more merciful to myself?

Work - Well, this area has been rather challenging for me these weeks. But, I learnt alot. And it's no longer boring. I found someone I could talk to in my team. That's Siew Lim, a malaysian girl. She's my team lead, and I find working with her very enjoyable. It's the support she gave me, (of cos the other way round too), and the times we "fight" the auditees. and the complain sessions we had together. I'm glad to know her! :)

Dance - It's time I pick this area up again. To my partners: Let's work harder, and practise more ok?

Ai ya, I don't feel like typing. I have a lot to say, but my thoughts don't seem easy to be translated to words.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home