Thursday, June 21, 2007

I have been keeping my opinions about people to myself for quite some time. Or should I say, I am too lazy to think about why certain people think in certain way, or to even narrow our differences. Sometimes, I am being forced to trash things out....thanks for those who initiated. Cos otherwise, I'll remain passive. I don't used to be like that, but I realise always talking about problems doesn't help (and of cos, I don mean that NOT talking about problems means things will be fine by themselves, though sometimes things do!?) hmmm.

Dance: Had a major sms quarrel with Desmond. Or rather, smses only exchanged twice, but I have no energy to argue as to who is right who is wrong. But I realise that both are right. He doesn't view dance, or even competitions as something urgent. When there are other matters coming up, he will put everything on the table and gauge which one needs his attention, and IF dance happens to be "not so urgent" (in his definition), then practice will not take place, and plans have to be made to suit HIS issues. For me, I don EVEN allow matters to arise, cos I have blocked days for the practice, since comp is sooo near. So, it's very seldom that I need to weigh things, cos, the answer is obvious to me in the first place...so no chances are given for other matters to be in the picture. Yup. Therefore, the best solution is not to dance toegther.

The most fundamental element in a partnership is "passion", "aim", "commitment". Partners do quarrel, views on the techniques may differ, but those can be solved, and those are secondary. If the commitment level differs, and we have different goals in dance, there is no need to even discuss on techniques. To me, I want a partnership in which I do not need to worry about whether my partner is putting in effort or not. I OUGHT to trust that he is! I have found that partner...... :) But, my temper is bad. I'll try to change.


Friends: Sometimes, there is no need to always trash things out. It's a feeling. If one talks to the other and receive negative reaction, or spikeful comments, it is only sooner or later that the conversation stops. I need friends who are happy for your achievements, and empathise when you meet with obstacles in life. Friends do not need to meet frequently, but when we do meet, it's a refreshing feeling. I am glad that I do such friends! All the best to my dear friends. Hope that during times when all of us are busy at work, we can remain focus and do your best. When are schedulles do meet, we can cherish the time and catch up with our lives......... The 2 - 3 hours spent with the girls at botanical gardens were short, but happy. Although all of us gota rush for our own activities after that, I'm glad to have spent the time with them.

Okie....I'm gona study for my Final Theory Test. It's gona commence in less than 3 hours!!! byeee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home