Thursday, June 21, 2007

Should I say I am smarter nowadays or are the questions too simple? I passed my Final Theory Test ^_______^ Never mind about those people who are rolling their eyes now, but, I've got my passport to my driving license! One more step closer! The driving centres these days are getting real high tech....I was asked to take a seat in front of a terminal and there I was, trying very hard to figure out how on earth I'm going to take my test WITHOUT A KEYBOARD, with minimum movement of my arms, trying to feel the bottom of the table, peeping below hoping to find something I can possibly use to click. ok...laugh your heads off. By now you would figured out how to operate that damn thing. When the guy went "this is a touch screen terminal", I almost fainted, and I could almost imagine myself failing the test that is commencing in 10 min, cos of my stupidity.

Well, that guy was trying very hard to be funny. mm...which I did laugh at his lame jokes la....like "at the end of the test, you will click END TEST. and after 3 sec a big PASS / FAIL will appear on your screen. Please control your emotions and don try to tap everywhere on the screen, hoping that the FAIL will fade. U might like to walk out of the classroom, and the FAIL will self destruct in 20 seconds. After you have passed, go out, turn left and print your results. If you fail, go downstairs, and re-book your test. Even if you print your results, it will not change to PASS..........." and he went on and on.

Thank goodness, I have been exam smart, doing the pass year MCQs comprising of 520 qns for the past 2 days, and only browse through the manual that most ppl will read. Doing the MCQs and memorising the errors I've made proved to be far more effective! Thanks to my instructor who recommended me that bible...hahhaa. oh, I forgot to mention that this old malay dude sitting beside me FAILED the test! I know I am bad la....maybe I should recommend my bible to him? Just let me boast a bit la, cos I FEEEEL that I am getting smarter by the days. heheh...and COnnie says it's ONLY FOR TODAY! Suan me all you can, but I AM PROUD. lala. I love the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home