Wednesday, October 03, 2007

At home...
Not very motivated to do anything. Changing the bedsheet took me 1 week.
Paying my overdue ocbc credit card bill took me 2 weeks, and it's still not happening yet.
Paying my starhub bills took me...1 mth, and I've lost the statement. Yet to call starhub to check. Disgusted, yes. Ting has been very laid back.

Shopping? Not very enthu, cos I feel tired walking, and finances are tight. Bored with my wardrobe, but it's not the time to change. No money. Tried to watch dvd at jQ's house, but fell asleep. Just too tired. Energy boosters please...

jQ's moving to a new shop at AMK, it's 4 times bigger than the current place and has more parking space. Business on track...and I'm happy for him. Is this a tough time for us? I guess, no, unless I make a fuss out of it. Thoughts are rather random again, but I wanna say that Fluffy's the best present. Accompanying me when I'm down. *Opps, he just bit my nose.*

Haven't met up with friends recently. I'm finding more and more difficult to cope with my schedule, hopefully I can sit down and plan my time properly. I'll do that. Otherwise, things will become a mess again, and the mood will definitely be affected. *Today's Teresa's last day, and I'm not in office...*

ok, let's see what I've got this week. Dance on Fri night, dance on Sat night, Dance on Sun evening, and dinner with Dance Dynamix ppl in the night. What's left is Saturday/Sunday daytime. Sunday's for jQ cos business' close on Sundays, Saturday morning's for Fluffy *shower shower*. Then friends on Sat? Shall I do some shopping? After dance on Sat? Shall I go for some drinks? Well....I am thinking too much, am I? There must be a reason for how I am feeling now, but what??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home