Monday, October 08, 2007

This weekend was great. I look forward to more of such weekend. ^__^ The reason is simple. I get to spend time with my loved ones. Little Fluffy, jQ boy, Jiana…did things for myself too.

I bought these……..
- 2 mango cardigans
- 2 mango t-shirts
- simple loop earrings
- black stylish watch :P $12 only haha!
- signed up for Planet Fitness

Well, Saturday was great…bathed Fluffy. Went out shopping with Na again, I am afraid it’s gona be a weekly routine soon. *broke* Lesson at Sam’s, and out for supper at Holland V with jQ. Woke up very early on Sunday, and brought Fluffy along to Ang Mo Kio shop. Poor Fluffy can’t take long rides la, he puked again. Second time after the ride in Connie’s car. Waited for jQ in the car for almost 2 hours, and Fluffy slept in my arms for the entire period…I felt sooooo blissful. Den it was Vivo, where I signed up for gym with jQ. Den it was ballroom and night was spent in Bugis.

:( it rained on Sunday. Otherwise I will bring Fluffy to Botanical Gardens. I shall do it tml.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home