Wednesday, July 23, 2008

22nd July 08 (Tuesday)
Today’s topic is FOOD.

Breakfast was simply fabulous. The buffet spread was good good. Can I just say that the spread in LA Marriot was 1/10 of what we get here? I only managed to try a small part of buffet today. There is even salmon sashimi! I missed it…and only saw it when I was going off. Nvm, there is always tomorrow! =D

Then comes lunch. Did I mention that we were chauffered in this mafia looking black car? Country head brought us to a restaurant that apparently has some historical value to try the famous Ginseng Chicken. There was a long long queue…perhaps the longest I have ever seen, outside a restaurant during lunch time! I took a pic of it, but I can’t load it now. There is indeed every reason to queue. The chicken was….oh. JUST SO GOOD. After that we were brought to this mountain area for coffee. I must say that the mocha was one of the best I’ve ever tasted…tasted so so “REAL”.

We had dinner at this local brand “SUBWAY”. Don’t mistaken, I wasn’t sick of Korean food yet. But just had too much in the afternoon…

We got lost in the underground on the way back to the hotel! Oh wells.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home