Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Had a simple, yet somewhat different day. It's wonderful wonderful! Left work at 640 and jQ came to pick me up. He is supposed to bring me swimming! keke. So, I went to get my TYR swim suit @ Habourfront. and off we went to Jurong East Swimming Complex...which is sucha cool place. This place has been there for some time, but somehow I don't go there...in the first place, I don't swim. So, there was the splash, the wave pool and the normal swim pool, and also seats for sun tanning! Yeh! Found a place that I can go sun tanning...play and exercise at the same time. Not so boring like Sentosa. :P We'll go again this Sunday, to get a proper tan and real swimming.

Not too bad today. First attempt and I swam a total of ~5 - 6 laps. Not at one go though..but good for a start. :) Oh, the yellow slide looks harmless, but it is NOT. It scared the shit outa me.

Had dinner at KFC. Felt extremely hungry after swimming, always..and we gobbled up all the food. Very very tasty indeed. haha. Still feeling the high.

Happiness can be derived from the simplest things we do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home