Sunday, August 23, 2009

I am feeling so messed up. Just so messed up.

*i hate one word replies. It doesn't feel sincere.*

Just had the 7th mnth feast at my void deck. It's an annual event...been attending almost every yr since young. But now the feeling's really different. It's almost just like any other dinners. It's how I view things now...I guess. But I so wanna find back that nostalgic feel :(

Will time slow down alil for me? I've got an extremely busy schedule in the next weeks. Going KL for a comp next week. Flying Jetstar again. Leaving on Sat and back on Monday, so can't pick brother up from the airport on Sunday. He's back for a mth. He must be looking fwd to it! Then it's JB comp the following weekend. Then it's J&J comp...so many comps in Sept. Den...it's KL again, for colleague's wedding. THEN...it's Taiwan audit for 2 weeks. I'm really not looking fwd to that. Serious. But, I shld really have a positive mindset, be myself, do my best and focus.

Sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home