Monday, September 07, 2009

I'm back.

Good news. Taiwan trip has been delayed, till...not sure when. Hopefully we don't need to go at all. *fingers cross* J&J millenium yesterday, and I finally smelt finals after sooo long. Why was it so easy to get into finals in the past? Standard just keep shooooting UP. Though we got 5th, we really...only deserve to get 5th. :P It was fair play yesterday. Well, still I've set my mind to surpass 'them'. It's possible. sw and I are glad that with every comp, we improve in the dancing. Or rather, we are able to work on new things every time. Rhumba needs to use those back muscles and USE them...I need to work on Jive. Chacha needs even stronger and more precise footwork, and continue with the low, grounded-ness and the isolation of those hips. THAT IS ALOT of things to work on!

On the other hand, bad news...at home. I just pray that you can love yourself more, and love your family. Answer to yourself. You decide how your life should be...choose wisely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home