Wednesday, September 08, 2010

I feel so stressed up I feel like screaming! I got alot of work in front of me and the tasks are all due at the same time. I'm not a super woman, and I really aren't able to meet those deadlines. I m dead. Doesn't help know tomorrow I've signed for the dept's volunteer event and Friday being a public holiday. And then some funny people telling me I can't have access to the work documents till Tuesday cos he locked them up in his cupboard and nobody has th keys except him! why do I have stakeholders like that? And guess what, my flight is on Wednesday 650am...how to complete my review in one day leh?

Fxxx it I guess. Come back then say? Noooo noooooooooooo


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home