Friday, July 14, 2006

*I am feeling just a little disappointed now* I don't like to be upset, but I am. Why am I like that this week? I feel so weak, I feel so dependent. I feel lousy. Just...I waited for tonight....could have agreed either ktv or mahjong with my MayBank khakis tonight since we end work EaRLy (like....1045pm??). But I have made my night availabe...which i AM SPENDING blogging now. Never mind, blogging is FUN!!! *I'm gona be fine...^_^*

I missed my cousin's house warming..! I missed my dance too! *sobz* cos of work lar..... Manager was early today. EARLIER than me and royroy lor. Shit many. And today was spent fighting fire...oh, but can i say, I AM proud of my team?!? I love them. Really helpful, fun, and efficient...AND
dirty-minded. Finally...we are near the end of the tough period. Finally checking financial statement figures! Please tell me...why why why must there be soo many figures? WHO THE HELL created financial statements?! And why why why....must TINGTING be checking the fisgures? Why...must I pop my eyeballs just trying to get those figures to tie? AND why...must there be FRS39? *enuff* no whys.

Had nice jap dinner at this seletar eating place. wowwww...i lurve me SOBA set. Dinner was nice...and cosy...and crappy again. My stomach is bloated with all the wind that I swallowed while laughing. Xue Bin's laughter reminds me of some perverted rapist. HAHA. duh~~ Orh, then we went to this mama shop which looks like a pet shop. Indeed...we found a super duper cutie doggie. I love the way it just lies on the floor fast asleep. It feels sooo soft too...i can't take my eyes off it. I am not the only one lar. Snr Irene and Yuting were busy taking doggie's photo too...! Nah...den it was back to work...but we ended UP not working. I played "typing of the dead" and irene played her solitaire. And the rest were walking up n down the entire room. Roy Roy keep gg to the toilet...he claims that his big business and small business cannot do at ONE go...weird system huh...we decided to go home!! yeepie......but gg back TML again. Urgghz. Bye bye...I am gona sit at one corner to sulk for the rest of my night. I am upset.











*My desk full of rubbish*










*ChIps from IRENE*










*see it?? love love DOGGIE*




















*Ah Lian in the MaMa shop*











*Ah Lian Irene...and ghostly YuTing*

~enjoy your meet-up~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home