Monday, October 30, 2006


I LOVE JIANA!!!!!!

hehe. Yah, I really mean it. I always enjoy the time spent with her, think she doesnt have the time to read blogs, but still want to say JIANA IS THE BEST! Bleh~ Nana came over on Saturday and we spent the WHOLE morning trying to paint out nails........and it was, DISASTROUS. Especially me, I kept staring at my ten fingernails, and feeling uneasy on our way to Vivo CIty to collect her suit. Finally I made up my mind to get my nails done by a professional....thank god for giving me such nice nails. eh-hem. Cos I just need to have an express manicure.....for that perfect look. Yes, i am such a bhb. This girl got her nails done too, and.......she had the same color as me. AND we got the same earrings too from TANGS. Nana: don be too upset over the lost sales!! I'm sure u will get ur BIG FAT customer soon.
I am currently at my second home again. Nth to do, just can surf net......that boy is doing his work outside. Climbing up and down. haha........ dear: that yellow board looks cool~~~~ Be careful k? :) Love u.
Dance competition yesterday, and this is my first ballroom novice that I was not in the Finals. I guess those finalist are really too good.....FOR THE MOMENT. I just need some more time.....and I'm sure I'll be on par, OR better. I have confidence in myself. Congrats to HJ on her first comp with SW. Good job. This week onwards, I gota shift my attention to my long-forgotten Latin. First on the list: get the damn International dance shoe. Bye bye to $195!
Alright, nth on my mind now. Shall blog again, when my brain's working. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home