Monday, September 20, 2010

A short break from work and dance...and I am feeling recharged! :)

Firstly, congrats to my dear friends on your wedding. 9 years of courtship...and finally they tied the knot on Saturday, 18 Sept 2010. JQ and I are very honoured to be able to share this special occasion with ann and Jason. How magical our friendship is...people from two different geographical locations, different backgrounds and able to maintain this friendship for 6 years. :) In these 6 years, we've flown to hk many times, and same for them. They call SG their second home, and I call HK my second home. :) I knew ann in school days, and then now we are both working adults, and today ann's happily married. Sweet. Jason even flashed a picture taken with Fluffy during the wedding banquet.

Now that they have their own homes, JQ and I will probably fly to hk more often and we'll be
staying at their house. Just before we left HK yesterday, we've made a deal to visit japan together next July for their big sale! Looking forward....very very much.

Before that, we'll get to meet again this Sunday and again in October at huiching's wedding! :)

We love u!









- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home