Tuesday, September 28, 2010




Simply love this random picture I took using my iPhone at west coast park. Got feel one ler...haha though it's not the best camera. On the bus now going home...I feel so swarmed with work. Had lunch with ling at raffles city...cos I wanted to get a document bag to bring my work home to do. I foresee myself bringing things back at least for the next few months. But I tell myself - it will be over soon and at least I have tried my best.

Haven't been able to concentrate on dance these weeks. Dance is so stressful now...that I cried over not being able to dance well last Saturday. So I've decided not to do this week's competition. But there is a dance exam coming up on 10th October...I shall learn the steps over two lessons. :) it will be ok.

People...if I whine, pls lend me a listening ear. If I snap at u, pls forgive me. I am trying my best to fulfill all my obligations...and trying real hard to keep things under control. :)

I'm gg to be fine....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home