Sunday, July 23, 2006

Cancelled all my plans today....had 2 weeks worth of sleep today. Reallly exhausted from the sleepless nights for the past few weeks. Soo, din go for Shawn's bdae lunch, decided to change plans to next week. This morning called him to tell him I'll be late, and ended up he told me he sleeping, and why not we continue sleeping until we wake up den go for dinner. Haha...but I can't make it lar, cos of dance lesson at night. So in the end we decided to just sleeeeep. And I missed Hot Yoga too.....sobz. I'm gg next week! Soo I woke up at 4 +, feeling giddy. Very happy to see mama again, like....I think I haven talked to her for a long time, though we stay under the same roof. Sad many lar...this job is causing some harm to my family time! Say bye bye...I have decided. Mama cooked hotpot fish head, and it was yummy!! but I guess it was my 1st meal, so couldn't take much, mama thought it was not nice. No...is was deliciious!

Then it was ballroon lesson. And...hell, I cried again. The second time this week...am I just plain moody or am I unlucky? Competition is just round the corner, and teacher was extremely disappointed with Desmond's attitude, find us irresponsible and disappointing...all his hard work went down the drain. I know exactly how he is feeling...and I am disappointed too, and sorry for hurting him soo much. He dotes on me alot...and wants us to shine...we are given sucha chance to learn...why are we not cherishing it when we still can, when we are still young? If training hard and winning can make him happy...I am willing to do so. I really want him to be happy, and I really wish we can do well, for our own sake as well as for him. He pins high hopes on us....Desmond, please try and think over how u can cope with these things. Let's be responsible, and think for others...and be thoughtful, ok?

Tomorrow is another full day of dance, gona reach early to practise first. Shan't be late, if not shenhong is gona scold me. Den it will be Ballroom lesson....till 7. Urgh, tiring....

*I miss u...see u tml...hugs*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home