Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I've got no time, no money, no sleep, no dance, no mood. I've got PIMPLES, NUMBERS, and miserable LAYS POTATO chips now. We had durians tt night......just outside maybank, at the carpark. Nah, anyway, I don't feel like commenting abt my work. I feel sick of it now.

I need ATTENTION. give me give me.......! shower me with presents please.
or just ... give me food.

I am gg to enjoy my this weekend. I MUST. bye....EVERYONE, tingting's bdae is just round the corner!! I wan presents!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ting... it seems i share the same experience as u did at work. i was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo exhausted last week. i should be tougher when i look back. but i was so stupid and chose to cry... sigh.. i'm now trying to look for a new job. but at the same time, i'm quite free these days as i've got not much to do at the moment. this makes me rethink... should i wait and see???? actually, my boss is not tat bad. only my supervisor.. she's more or less a bitch~

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home