Thursday, September 24, 2009

Brother has gone back to Iran (wait. I think he is still stuck in Dubai since his flight is still on wait list). I can tell that Dad is sad and surely misses him, but we said nothing. He often asked Fluff if he misses ‘kor kor’ and ask Fluff if he naps under kor kor’s bed…but well, I can’t do much except try to stay home more often. I didn’t see brother much when he was back. I was at work the entire day and brother, being his usual self, will either be in his room using his lappy, or sitting in front of the TV, or out somewhere and only back in the middle of the night when the family has slept. I don’t know how I am feeling whenever I think of him, but definitely, it’s not a good feeling.

I am also pretty upset when I know some friends are ‘upset’ and ‘complaining’ about my absence in some of the gatherings. I think, it’s always good to try to understand what your friend is doing and going through before ‘complaining’ about him/her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home