Sunday, September 27, 2009

It's sunday night again..and once again the weekend passes really fast. Saturday was lsn first frm 12 - 1pm. We did samba, and yea...I don't like it...for now. Cos I can't do it well, and I feel slack doing it, arghs. It's ok, the start is always tough. Sent the dogs for grooming, and yea Cookie now looks like a deer, with really short fur and long legs. My poor dogs had ticks on their body and had to shave. :( Fluff still looks gd! Then it was some shopping @ vivo and jQ and me went home to watch 'the heart of greed'. Picked the dogs and went for night practice...practice wasn't gd. I guess I need some time to warm up after the 'long' break (if u consider 2 weeks long?).

Met up with my cousins Jolyn and Daryl who are back from Aussie for vacation. Daryl has grown! He looks all grown up now. Jolyn has grown taller and bigger, but her face is still very much the same. keke. Brought them to Jurong Point for shopping. Then we had prata and mee goreng for dinner...they must have missed those local delights. :) Okies...we'll meet up again next Sunday and we are probably gg Sentosa with the lil ones. Pics next week....

ALrighty. F1 now. Tata.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home