Friday, October 09, 2009

Siew Lim and I met up with our very much missed Sock Noi. She never fail to give us direction, and we are definitely feeling much much better now. :) We miss you. She is a happy mom now, being a 'moo moo' to baby Max. I feel so happy for her.

Wells, the past few weeks haven't been good for me and if you ask me, how's life...I'll tell u this is my down phase. Very down. Monday was the one of the worst day of my life, but it is also a day when my parents and I found out more about one another...through the hard way.
Ok, we had an outing with Jolyn who came back from Aussie for hols. Some photos to share.













Sunday's my first time doing the medal test. Sooo scared. I'll be doing Bronze and Silver... good luck to me. Meeting up with Hj tml...and celebrating Ade/Jun/Yee's bdae tml. Stay happy TING...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home